7 Drop Dead Gorgeous Pin – Up – Girl Destinations by Susana Andrea
Susana Andrea loves all things vintage, pin-up, burlesque, and low brow. Her passion for photography developed while she was still in high school, and she began photographing popular modern pin-up models such as Dayna Delux and Bernie Dexter to hone her skill. Her pin-up photography brand of Vestige is a name that is trusted in the industry, and her work has taken her to places such as London, Montreal, Paris, Tel Aviv, and Sydney. She offers all inclusive luxury pin-up sessions for experienced models as well as every day women. Based out of San Diego, California, she is a dedicated wife and mother of 2 rugrats.
Vestige Photography – Best pinup photography & Wedding …
Vestige Photography, the out-most trustworthy pinup photography brand in the industry, known to provide excellent service & a comfortable environment.
Kittens and Kulture: The Pinup Photography of Susana Andrea
Schiffer Publishing Kittens and Kulture: The Pinup Photography of Susana Andrea – From custom classic vehicle collectors to vintage reproduction fashion designers and world-renowned pinup models, Susana Andrea has surrounded herself with some of the best in the industry to create the jaw-dropping photographs in this book.
7 Drop Dead Gorgeous Pin – Up – Girl Destinations by Susana Andrea @susanavestige:
Being a pin-up photographer has its’ perks. My personal favorite is discovering vintage places to shop, drink, and stay while I am in major cities around the world. Here are my current top 7 recommendations if you like to wear high heels and red lipstick and live a little dangerously, pin – up – girl.
1. San Diego, California: One of California’s most scenic towns with plenty of history, San Diego boasts great vintage shops and is home to a Marilyn Monroe move set.
The Hotel Del Coronado
The Girl Can’t Help It Boutique
Born and Raised
2. Las Vegas, Nevada: If the Neon signs of yesteryear give you a warm, fuzzy feeling, get to Las Vegas right before the real heat begins.
Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender
Frankie’s Tiki Bar
3. Mexico City, Mexico: Mexico City has a rich culture, but they love good ol’ Americana, as well. The Rockabilly community in the city has a few favorite hang-outs with American diner food and swing dancing to live bands. CDMX is also home to the only royal castle in the Americas, and much of the architecture throughout the city screams of its European origins.
Castillo de Chapultepec
4. Palm Springs, California: This is a no-brainer, due to the fact that Marilyn and the Rat Pack would vacation here. Today, the glamour is alive with amazing vintage, mod architecture, and cabana boys.
Elvis Honeymood Hideaway
The SHAG Store
5. Montreal, Canada: A French Canadian destination that is home to a thriving burlesque scene and a spa that is to die for. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city to a stationary ship that houses a relaxing spa and outdoor pools called Bota Bota, surrounded by the aroma of Eucalyptus and the scene of historic downtown. The bathroom is fully equipped with hot tools, creams, and everything you need to get ready for a night on the town.
Snowbird Tiki Bar
6. Paris, France: This one needs no introduction, but the little known Tiki scene is worth the visit, as well as the vintage shops.
Le Tiki Lounge
7. Tokyo, Japan: Definitely my favorite city on the list, mostly because everyone greets visitors with a box of cookies.
The Guinguette by MOJA Burlesque Restaurant