BELLA SIN is the WINNER!!
What the judges had to say......
"Bella Sin! This is my favorite... It's a totally bold statement. The mix of colors are almost polarizing... But blend together to create an outrageously lovely sparkle. The green is vivid, and really pulls you in. This costume if fearless. I love it. - Olivia Cipolla
"Bella Sin is Burlesque with a capital B. I love the dramatic primary colors in her feather dress, the stupendous embellishment of her bustier, and the absolutely fabulous motifs star sprinkled throughout." - Cameron Silver, Decades Founder & Fashion Director.
"She has a creative vision and a different point of view. The colors are very different for burelsque." Robert Behar, Stylist to the stars such as Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey and Dolly Parton.
- Must be 18 or older
- Join www.theburlyq.com
- Follow me on Facebook
- Spend no more than $500 on the costume - but you can spend less.
- You must keep dated receipts for materials.
- Post three live videos of you making the costume on my Facebook page.
- Last date to enter contest August 31, 2017.
- Contest ends Sept 1 2017
- Winner announced Sept 15, 2017.
- Costumes will be judged from a multitude of photos and/or videos you will send craftsmen ship
- I have removed myself from being a judge and have on board three fantastic unbiased judges.
- Cameron Silver - Fashion Director of the H Halston and H by Halston Brand and founder of Decades the acclaimed LA vintage retail store.
- Olivia Cipolla - singer, dancer and choreographer who has worked with Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Pitbull, amongst many others.
- Robert Behar - stylist to some of today's biggest names including Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson and Dolly Parton.